A self-trained web developer with strong design orientation. I have passion for tech and production tools and possesses self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision in delivering result on time. I am able to play a key role throughout web product research, design, development, deployment and testing to ensure maximum accessibility, customer experience and usability. I am a good team player who thrives on creating engaging creative solutions. I am deadline orientated and has the ability to produce detailed technical specifications from client requirements. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas and can communicate clearly and effectively. Currently looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic, ambitious, growing company and further my career as a first class web developer and software developer.
2019 - Present
Projects (up to date)
- Portfolio website development for AutumnBlaze Photography. visual design and content development include (see autumnblaze.photography)
- 2. News magazine Website development for Amastella Styles. Design include (see sanstella.com)
TeamMasters Global LTD [Web Designer & Visual Designer]
- Ongoing maintenance of existing websites
- Building a WordPress based Learning Management System for proposed training academy (see www.educatus.net)
- Design of graphics for training promotion and marketing
- Email/ Lead generation, Newsletter design and deployment
Fort Mcmurray Int. Ltd [Front-End Designer]
- Ongoing design and maintenance of new and existing websites.
- Frontend team member for the implementation of a Learning Management System(www.gosgem.com)
- Liaising closely with a customer or client at the design stage.
- Designing landing pages and also email addresses.
- Promotion of websites both organically and using Google Adwords. Interacting with designers, programmers and clients.
- Creating content that converts visitors to purchasers.
- Enhancing the look, functionality and appearance of a website.
- Fixing problems encountered in the functioning of the website.
- Designing websites that are easy and effective to use.
- Designing web campaigns for online initiatives, editorials, emails & banners.
- Building affiliate white-labels websites, promotional banners & creative material.
- Testing websites for functionality in different browsers & at different resolutions.
Universt of Ibadan 
Peace and Conflict studies
M.sc Peace and Strategic Studies (Boundary and Borderlands Studies, Institute for Peace and Strategic Studies
Adekunle Ajasin University 
[B.A (Hons) English Studies]
[CONCATENATE CONFERENCE] [Volunteer]
[Developer volunteering position for a week-long African Software Developer’s conference]
[BADI [Research Volunteer]
[Quantitative and Qualitative Research Volunteer with Border Areas Development Initiative (BADI)]
[One-year NYSC mandatory service (English and Literature teacher, Idera community secondary school) INEC ad-hoc staff- Nigeria 2015 general elections]
[Peninsula Travels & Tour Int. Ltd]
[Ticketing and Reservation Agent at Peninsula Travels and Tours, and Eagles Flight Int. (Internship positions)]
Tiffany C. Kidwell